- 4 cups halved Brussels sprouts
- ½ head red cabbage, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- ½ butternut squash, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- Fine sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ tablespoon prepared horse radish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Heat oven to 400˚F. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
To make the salad: Place Brussels sprouts and cabbage on one prepared pan and the squash and cauliflower on the other prepared pan. Drizzle the avocado oil over the vegetables, and using clean hands, toss to coat. Then arrange the vegetables in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper. Roast the Brussels sprouts and cabbage for 20 minutes and the butternut squash and cauliflower for 40 minutes.
To make the dressing: While the vegetables are roasting, whisk together dressing ingredients. Combine roasted vegetables in a large bowl. Toss with dressing and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. Serve warm.